Our clients in the aviation industry are airlines, insurers, airports, ground handlers and freight forwarders around the world and public authorities who need legal support in Germany. We combine our knowledge of the aviation sector and our legal expertise in international business law to provide solutions.
In particular, we advise on
- contracts for carriage by air of goods and passengers
- contracts for the purchase or sale of aircraft
- contracts for work and services in regard of the maintenance and repair of aircraft
- contracts on the packaging or the handling of goods
- distribution law in connection with the sale of aircraft and the distribution of transport services, in particular the agency law
- the liability of the carrier and other companies or persons involved in the carriage of goods, baggage or persons
- the liability of the other companies involved in aviation, such as airports, the ground handlers, cargo handling companies etc.
- product liability issues
- aviation insurance, in particular the aviation hull insurance and the aviation liability insurance
- the competition law in connection with aviation.