Aviation law as the law governing the traffic with aircraft and its economic relations is complex and primarily defined by its subject matter. We understand it based on our clients’ needs, who actually or economically participate in air traffic and whom we advise and represent on the issues arising therefrom.
Flying is our passion. As private pilots, we regard the world of aviation not only from a legal point of view, but also as air traffic participants, parties involved in commercial traffic in the aviation industry, people interested in technology and fascinated by flying.
We advise and represent particularly in connection with:
- contracts for carriage by air of goods and passengers
- contracts for the purchase or sale of aircraft
- the law on contracts for work and services in the maintenance and repair of aircraft or in the packaging or the handling of goods
- the distribution law in connection with the sale of aircraft and the distribution of transport services, particularly in the field of agency law
- the liability of the air carrier and the aviation company in the carriage of passengers
- the liability of the other companies involved in aviation, such as airports, ground handlers, cargo handling companies, etc.
- the liability of the air carrier for damages incurred by third parties
- product liability issues
- aviation insurance, especially aviation hull insurance and aviation liability insurance
- the competition law in connection with aviation