Industry and trade companies face more and more legal challenges when doing business abroad. Shrinking profit margins make it necessary to avoid risks when pursuing goals in this environment.
We offer the combination of knowledge and long standing experience in international trade practices, trade terms, distribution, transport and logistics, product liability, liability for defects and all other aspects necessary to support our foreign clients in reaching their targets in Germany. Our clients benefit from our multilingual teams of specialists, our flexibility and mobility.
We provide legal guidance to notable manufacturing, industrial and trading companies of all sizes from all over the world in the area of international and German business law.
We advise our clients on the drafting and negotiating of
- distribution agreements with German or international contract partners
- confidentiality agreements/NDAs, MoUs, LoIs etc.
- sale and purchase agreements
- research and development agreements
- license agreements
We advise our clients on
- insurance issues
- collateral security issues
- legal issues of packaging, logistics, transportation including claims handling
- legal issues of liability for defects, breach of contract or product liability
- intellectual property rights
- antitrust law issues
- debt collection in Germany and abroad
- the establishment of compliance management systems
- the establishment of contract management systems
We handle on behalf of our clients
- complex litigation matters in Germany
- domestic and international arbitration